A STORY FOR THE AGES
Storm Hollow: A Storyboard Game is an amazing storytelling adventure game for all ages. One player assumes the role of the Storyteller, while the others are heroes called to the magical land of Storm Hollow to aid in a time of need.
Each game session provides a stand-alone adventure scenario with a specific story-driven goal for the players to try to accomplish, and multiple adventures can be strung together in campaign mode to experience fully interactive epic stories. Players work together to fight monsters, overcome obstacles, rescue characters, find lost treasures, and drive back the darkness using a simple skill-based system and unique heroic powers.
In Storm Hollow story is king, and a clever game system encourages creative decisions and amazing outcomes. Play pre-made adventures or use the numerous tools to make your own.
The Storm Hollow: Limited Edition Treasury is available for a short time and features the following.
- 2 22x22 inch illustrated game boards (Storm Hollow and the City of Venture)
- 7 Player boards (Heroes double-sided with male/female characters),
- 4 tracker boards
- 5 hard-cover books (The Storyteller's Guide, The Poppin's Guide to Storm Hollow, The Poppin's Guide to Venture, Preludes Adventure Book, Pieces of a Broken World Adventure Book)
- 1 soft-cover book (Whispers of Wonder)
- Battle for Storm Hollow rules booklet
- 12 color Adventure Map booklets
- Cards: 72 Lodran's Lost Pages, 60 Rumors and Resources, 6 Heroes of Storm Hollow, 6 Talents, 18 Kits, 96 Powers, 96 Artifacts
- Tarot Cards: 20 Rifts, 10 Campaign Cards, 80 Scenes, 74 Allies and Enemies
- 33 Custom dice in 8 designs
- 49 plastic gems
- 6 wooden meeple/markers
- 6 Create-a-Kit sticker sets
- Battle for Storm Hollow Dark stickers
- 30 Blank tarot cards
- Components checklist
"Connor (7 years old) thoroughly enjoyed this game. At the beginning he was a little hesitant and was not sure what to do. However, once he started rolling dice, he fell in love with the game. As soon as the game was over he had so many questions about what happened next. He wanted to tell everyone about his experience and the story he helped create. Most importantly, he asked, "When do we play again?"" - Too Many Games!!!